Leopard on a house – level 3
Panic loomed among the residents of an Indian village when a leopard emerged from the rooftop of a house and ran wild. Just as the animal was found on the rooftop, residents could be seen clambering away from it in fear.
The animal could then be seen attacking a man, as he tried to escape, and he fell over a wall. The animal, probably as scared as the residents, later ran into the bathroom of a hut to hide from the crowd. Luckily, nobody reported injuries in the incident.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What possible steps could be taken to prevent this type of incident from occurring in other villages?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.