Man flies out of the car – level 1
An accident happens in Brazil. A pickup overtakes another car. It is going fast. It loses control. It flips over six times. There are two men in the pickup. One flies out when the pickup is flipping. It is quite shocking.
The pickup stops. The other man gets out of the car. He runs to the first man. He helps him. The flying man goes to hospital, but he is OK.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What caused the pickup to lose control and flip over six times?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.