Man is Chased by a Crocodile – level 1
A man is in a park in Mexico. It is a beautiful park. The man goes for a swim.
A big crocodile appears in the water. The man is in great shock. He starts swimming fast to the shore. The crocodile follows him. The man must escape it!
Some people watch the incident. One of them has a good idea. He or she throws something big in the water. This makes the crocodile stop.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What object did the person throw in the water to distract the crocodile?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.