Man Lived in the Woods for 27 Years – level 2
One man from the USA lived in the woods alone for thirty years. He moved into the woods soon after the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear accident.
This person has lived nearly without any human contact. He supported himself by stealing from nearby camps. Now, he has been caught and arrested.
To survive the brutal winters in the woods, the man built himself a large camp. There’s no known reason for his lonely life.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.