Microsoft and Pharmacy Together – level 1
Microsoft and a large pharmacy chain are working together in the USA. They want to work together for seven years.
They want to make new projects in health care. They want to use Microsoft’s technology. It can help people’s health care in the pharmacy shops. It can make things cheaper too. They also want to stop Amazon from having too much power in health care.
Difficult words: pharmacy (a place where you can get drugs and other things for your health), chain (a group of shops by the same company), health care (how you take care of yourself and your mind and body).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.