Moon Tourism – level 1
A man is going to fly around the moon. He is a Japanese billionaire. He wants to take artists with him. He wants them to make art when they come back. He says that their art can make people feel inspired.
SpaceX will take him to the moon in its spaceship. The company plans the trip for 2023. It is going to be the first trip to the moon since 1972.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.