Nazca Cat – level 1
The Nazca Desert is in Peru. Nazca lines are there. Nazca lines are very famous.
They are lines in the ground. They make large animals and other things. They are so big that people cannot see them from the ground. People can see them only from above.
Archaeologists find new lines. The lines make a cat. The cat is 37 meters long. It is on a rocky hill.
Archaeologists do not explore this place before. They are surprised to find the cat.
The rain and wind take away rocks and soil from the hill. That is why archaeologists do not find the cat before.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.