New Beatles song – level 2
A new Beatles song called ‘Now and Then’ is coming soon. It will include the voice of the late John Lennon created by artificial intelligence (AI).
This song should be the last Beatles song and it also has parts recorded by Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison. Paul McCartney mentioned that it is emotional to hear John’s voice so clearly. The song’s history goes back to the late 1970s when Lennon made a home demo in New York City.
The Beatles stopped working together in 1970, and George Harrison passed away in 2001. After Lennon’s widow Yoko Ono shared the recordings, the other Beatles members added their parts. But they couldn’t separate Lennon’s singing and piano until recent advances in technology.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What is the significance of this newly released Beatles song to fans?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.