New Ways of Business – level 1
It is a difficult time for many people and businesses. Officials are afraid of coronavirus. They cancel public events and meetings. Many businesses lose money. People do not go to theaters, concerts and cinemas.
People who work in theaters find new ways to make money. They start to work online. They livestream the shows. People want to help theaters. People buy many tickets. Sometimes people buy more tickets for online shows than for real shows in the theater.
The current situation brings new ways of business. People have new ideas. They must be active and creative. It can be good for the future of their business.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.