Ninja Jump Stops a Thief – level 1
This happens in Australia. A driver is at a petrol station. He fills his car. He walks away to pay. A thief enters his car. He wants to steal it. The driver wants to stop the thief. He starts to run. He jumps into the window of the car.
This scares the thief. He runs away. Police are looking for the thief.
Difficult words: fill (to put petrol in), thief (a person who steals things), steal (to take things which are not yours).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
How would you stop a thief?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos