Palestinian Stories in Graffiti – level 1
Palestinians live in a city in Jordan. They live in a refugee camp. One Palestinian is an artist. He creates graffiti on the walls. He tells a story about the refugee camp. He tells stories about the people who live there.
He says that he is a Palestinian artist. This means that he has to tell the stories about the Palestinian struggle. He says that he makes his art in the streets so that children can see it. They can remember the important ideas from their country.
People can see his art at a club, too. The club is an important area of the camp.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.