Passengers do not want to wear masks – level 1
Traveling during COVID-19 is different. People fly again. They follow new rules.
US officials say that passengers now are more aggressive. Passengers must agree that they will wear masks during a flight. They do not always want to do it. They are angry. They attack a flight attendants. Flight attendants get special training to know what to do when a passenger is angry.
There are many events when something bad happens. A passenger can pay money of up to 37,000 dollars if he does not follow the rules or is aggressive.
Difficult words: aggressive (a person who is very angry, and he wants to attack somebody else), flight attendant (a person whose job is to help passengers on a plane), fine (money which someone must pay when he does something bad or wrong).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.