People Get to Be Inside of Paintings – level 2
There is a museum in the Philippines that lets people be a part of the art by using optical illusions. Korean artists made the paintings.
The paintings are three dimensional and because people can get very close to or inside the paintings, they look like they are in the paintings when someone takes their photograph from certain angles. There are over a hundred paintings to be a part of that include new and classic paintings.
The museum wants to add more paintings and wants to offer a workshop to students to teach them how to make this kind of art.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Would you visit this museum?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.