Peruvian Dog Wedding Ceremonies – level 1
In Peru, dogs get married. They have a wedding. There are people, balloons, and wedding cakes. The owners of the dogs get wedding certificates.
One dog owner talks about her dog. Her dog plays with another dog. The dogs meet for a year. Now, they are married.
Difficult words: get married (be officially together), wedding (the event when people/animals get married), certificate (an official piece of paper which says that something is true).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.