Plastics in the Black Sea – level 1
The Black Sea is between Eastern Europe and Western Asia. Plastic waste pollutes it. Around 3 tons of plastics get into the sea every day.
This is a problem. It is so bad that surfers sometimes cannot surf. Two surfers want to make things better. They start a campaign. It is called ‘WIND2WIN’.
They want more people to know about this problem and help. The government can help too.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.