Poo Museum in England – level 1
A man is in Northern Sweden. He is in the wild with some friends. They come across poo. Everybody stands around the poo. They want to know what animal it came from. Everybody is interested in knowing.
This inspires the man. He opens a museum. It is the National Poo Museum. It is on the Isle of Wight in England.
You can see many types of poo at the museum. It is not just for fun. Poo can tell experts a lot about animals. It tells them if the animals are healthy.
Difficult words: wild (an area without people), poo (what you put in the toilet), isle (island).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this museum?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos