Problems with Solar Panels – level 1
There is fire on the roof of a store named Walmart. There are solar panels on the roof People in Walmart think that the solar panels are the problem. Now Walmart wants to take the solar panels down.
The problem with the fire happens in 2012. Between March and May 2018, there are big fires at three Walmart stores.
Walmart says that inspectors who control the panels do not have basic solar training. It is possible that they do not do their job well.
Walmart puts money in solar energy for many years. They work with one company. This company is now part of Tesla. Tesla buys this company in 2016.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.