Puppet Feeds Baby Bird – level 1
A baby bird lives at a zoo in Prague. It is an endangered bird. The zookeepers feed it with a puppet.
The puppet is not a perfect imitation of an adult bird. However, the baby likes it. The puppet teaches the baby. The baby learns how to have its own babies when it grows up.
This type of bird is one of the most endangered birds on Earth. Fewer than 50 of them live in the wild.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.