Radiation art in Japan – level 2
A Japanese artist shows the radiation of things. He visited the radiation zones in Fukushima and collected radioactive items. He exposed himself to high radiation levels.
He measured the radiation of things and put it into a visual image. The artist paired up with the university professor for help.
Some people called the work art, but the man said that his work only showed scientific facts visually.
Difficult words: item (thing), expose (he put himself in danger), visually (in pictures).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
Do you like art?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.