Reindeer deliver pizza – level 1
Domino’s is a pizza company. In Japan, it trains reindeer to deliver pizza.
The company works with people. The people train the reindeer. They train them how to deliver pizza.
People watch the reindeer by GPS. The company wants to give the animals good care.
Difficult words: train (teach), reindeer (a big Arctic animal that is similar to a deer), deliver (bring), good care (be nice to somebody).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.