Reindeer deliver pizza – level 3
In Japan, the pizza delivery company Domino´s has got into the Christmas spirit already!
It started to train reindeer to deliver pizza to customers. The company is working with reindeer breeders to train the reindeer how to deliver the pizza.
People can watch the reindeer in real-time by using a GPS driver tracker. The company claims that it is taking all possible steps to ensure that the animals are well.
Difficult words: spirit (mood), tracker (a system that informs about a position), claim (say).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.