Report Blames Boeing – level 1
A report comes out about the Ethiopian Airlines plane that crashes last year. The plane is a Boeing 737 Max plane. The crash kills everyone on board.
That crash happens several months after an Indonesian airline plane crashes. It is also a Boeing 737 Max plane. That crash also kills everyone on board. Both planes are new when they crash.
The Ethiopian plane has an automated safety feature. It can make the plane fly. It does not let the plane stall when it flies. The report says that the safety feature does not work. The Indonesian airline also has this safety feature.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.