Robinson Crusoe – level 2
Do you want to learn English effectively? We have a special book for you. The book is in three levels. You can learn English for your level when you read this book.
Level 1 is in the present tense. Level 2 is in the past tense. Level 3 is in grammar which is important for intermediate students.
The name of the book is Robinson Crusoe. You can find the book at www.robinsoncrusoeinlevels.com.
You can read one chapter every day. You can learn 1530 new words. You can learn grammar important for your level.
We hope you will enjoy the book.
News in Levels team
Do you like “Robinson Crusoe”?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos