Robot Teacher – level 3
The Brain Initiative project gave robots to four libraries across Australia. One woman at one of the libraries said that the robots are teaching the kids a skill set, critical thinking skills, and how to problem solve.
Ray the Robot is one of those robots, and it can walk, dance, follow instructions, and get kids excited about coding with computers. With the technology industry constantly growing, kids are at an advantage if they learn the basics at a young age, which could then even land some of them into high-tech jobs in the future.
Difficult words: initiative (a plan to solve problems).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos