Roller coaster in a house – level 3
Could this be every adrenalin junkie’s dream? A house with a roller coaster installed inside it!
Yep, it’s possible! A house in the Netherlands has had an indoor roller coaster built to show potential buyers around.
An estate agent released this video, which shows prospective owners on the bumpy tour around the property. In the clip, clients are invited to get into a wooden carriage before being taken on the brisk tour.
They are then met with announcements detailing features of the house as they pass them.
The video is a part of a new advertising campaign for Dutch Bank ABN Amro’s house promoter and has already been watched hundreds of thousands of times since its release on Sunday.
Difficult words: adrenalin junkie (a person who is addicted to feeling excited), estate agent (a person who sells houses), prospective (possible), brisk (quick), announcement (an act of giving information about something), feature (a quality of something), promoter (a person or a company who give information about something to people).
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.