Small Dog Helps a Girl – level 1
The chihuahua is a small dog. It is small but it can be very brave. One chihuahua helped a small girl when she was attacked by a pit bull.
The chihuahua came to help the girl and was able to get the bad dog away from the girl. People have the bad dog now. They will kill the dog. The girl has big problems with her face. She will need hours of operations. But without the chihuahua’s help, the girl would have bigger problems.
Difficult words: brave (when you are brave, you have no fear), attack (be aggressive and hit somebody).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What did the chihuahua do to help the girl?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos