Small Dog Helps a Girl – level 3
A four year old chihuahua named Honey may be small, but she makes up for it in courage. She showed this skill off after a much bigger pit bull attacked her owner’s granddaughter, Jenna.
Honey came to her rescue, bravely drawing the aggressive dog away. People later caught the pit bull and put it down.
The pit bull had bit Jenna so badly that she needed over a hundred stitches to fix her eye and hours of surgery. It could have been much worse, however, if the brave chihuahua had not sprung into action.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.