Tattoos at Work – level 1
A third of young people in Britain have a tattoo. Some employers are worried about tattoos. They think that it is not good for business. They do not like hiring people with tattoos.
This can be a problem. A person with a tattoo could be a good employee.
A tattoo artist talks about tattoos. Many types of people come to him. Some are doctors, lawyers, and policemen. They all know that tattoos can be problems.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Do you have a tattoo?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.