Trick In London – level 3
People waiting at a busy central London bus stop got the shock of their lives when they were suddenly faced with an alien invasion, giant robots, or a Bengal tiger on the run.
Augmented reality technology gave the illusion of the bus stop advertising board being see-through, allowing unexpected anything to be projected over the real imagery.
A camera caught the reactions of the people as part of an advertising campaign.
Difficult words: augmented reality (a technology which puts computer-generated imagery over the user’s real view).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
How would you react in this situation?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.