Twitter will change its logo – level 2
Elon Musk is a billionaire and the owner of Twitter. Last week, Musk tweeted about changing Twitter’s logo to an X.
He posted an image of the flickering X and said that if someone posts a good X logo, it will go live worldwide the next day. Since Must bought Twitter, it changed its name to X Corp, to become as good as China’s WeChat app. The current logo is a blue bird and many people recognize it straight away. But Musk believes that the logo needs to change and he even said that the change should happen earlier.
Many people criticized Twitter when it started to limit daily tweets for some accounts. The company also faces a lawsuit from former employees who want at least 500 million dollars because the company ended their contracts.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What has been the public's reaction to Elon Musk's proposal to change Twitter's logo to an X?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.