Two-nosed Dog – level 2
People found a two-nosed dog in the streets of Fresno, California, USA. People took the dog, whose name is Toby, to a shelter that tried to find him a home.
It was not easy to do, however, because people did not want the two-nosed dog. Toby was at risk of the shelter having to put him down. Luckily, a successful music producer rescued him.
The producer has a habit of adopting special pets. He has the largest number of two-headed living animals, and he also has a five-legged dog and a two-legged dog.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Would you like a two-nosed dog?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.