Two-year-old Cheerleader – level 1
This news is about a little girl. She is from the Philippines. She is two years old. She likes cheerleading. Her parents train her. She likes the training. It is like a game to her.
The girl is very good. People like her. On Facebook, many people watch a video of her. The girl goes on TV. She performs at events. She is a star.
Difficult words: cheerleading (a type of dancing), train (to teach), perform (to do something interesting in front of people).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about the girl and her parents?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos