US-China Business – level 1
China and the US do a lot of business together. China wants to reduce the taxes on things that the country imports from the US. China changes some taxes in February. Some products with the new tax are, for example, pork, soybeans, or car parts.
The situation between the US and China is not easy. The two countries want to do business together; however, there are a lot of problems. China and the US have different political ideas.
China and the US sign a new trade deal. The US wants to change the taxes. China agrees to buy US products. It is not clear what happens in the future. It depends on the money and trade situation between the two countries.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.