We write news for students of English. We started in March 2011. We prepare short news articles every working day.
We help students learn and understand English. We want to give students some easy reading and listening for their level of English. We also give teachers materials which they can use in their classes. We believe that these news articles will help you have better English and understand more.
How to Use
Do the test at www.testlanguages.com. Then go to your level and start reading. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
Read news every day. Also read old news to see if you remember all new words. You can learn English very fast when you use News in Levels every day. Why? We repeat the same words in one level again and again. So, when you read and listen to our news every day, after 2 or 3 or 4 months, you can understand all the words in one level quite well. Then it is time for you to go one level higher and repeat the process.
After one year, you can understand people who speak English and you can know 3000 words in English. At News in Levels, you can learn English naturally and fast.
We want to help you improve your reading and listening skills. We have a special method for choosing right words and grammar for Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3. The name of the method is In Levels Method. In Levels Method helps you understand English fast and step by step.
We use mainly words which you need for your level. We repeat the same words in one level. Then it is easier for you to remember them.
When you read and listen to news, you practice English and you learn but you don’t necessarily feel that it is hard work. It is a natural process of learning. You don’t have to study but you learn when you read and listen to news.
If you practice every day, one day, you can understand the original news from native speakers. This should be your goal, to understand native English speakers. Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 should help you achieve this goal.
Pictures on this website are illustrative only.
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos