2022 health news – level 1
Many great things happen in medicine in 2022. Here are some of the events. Holograms train medical students. Holograms are images or videos that look real. They look like patients.
Medical students check if they are ill. Students learn how to care for the patients. They do not need to go to hospital. They wait to learn on real patients.
Doctors in South Africa use a special robot. The robot does the most difficult medical work. It has four arms. A doctor uses a computer to control the robot.
Young people with ADHD learn to drive safely. Special glasses check if they look on the road. If they look away for more than two seconds, the glasses warn them.
Difficult words: medical student (a person who studies to become a doctor), patient (an ill person), ADHD (a brain difference which makes a person unable to sit still or cannot focus on one thing for a long time).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos