3D Restaurant in London – level 1
A special restaurant opens in London. Everything in it is 3D printed. The food is even 3D printed.
The restaurant’s boss says that the future is coming quickly. A lot of people are excited. Some people are also worried. The restaurant brings people together. They can talk about the future.
Machines print the food. Chefs and artists design the files for the computers.
The restaurant wants to have events in more cities. The events may happen in Barcelona, Cape Town, and Sydney.
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
Would you like to try 3D food?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.