AI scientist documentary – level 2
Ilya Sutskever, a key AI scientist for ChatGPT, shares his vision and values.
He had discussions with filmmaker Tonje Hessen Schei while creating the chat model from 2016 to 2019. He talked about his philosophy and predicted how AI would shape our world. Now, there is a global debate on safety and rules, and we are thinking about the impact of AI.
Ilya has plans for artificial general intelligence (AGI), a computer that can perform tasks better than humans. He also questions whether the AGI competition will help or harm humanity. Interviews with Sutskever are part of a documentary called iHuman.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What is Ilya Sutskever's vision for the development of artificial general intelligence (AGI) and its potential impact on society?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.