Amur Tiger Cubs – level 2
In Wisconsin, USA, three Amur tiger cubs are three months old, and the public got to see them for the first time at a zoo. They are very young, but they already have sprightly personalities as they play together and with toys.
The male cub normally cannot be with his sisters as he had an abscess on his leg. Zookeepers hand-raised him and kept him in a separate area. They were worried that his mother might not accept him. They sometimes let him be with his sisters, which makes a zoo visitors very happy.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.