Baby Lynxes in Vienna – level 1
Two baby lynxes are born in Vienna. They are born inside a hollow tree. Lynxes are born like this in the wild. The little lynxes live in a zoo. They cannot see for the first two weeks. Their mother keeps them safe.
The lynx family is part of a program. The program is to reintroduce lynxes in Europe.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.