Baby White Tigers – level 2
In Crimea, three adorable white tigers were born at a safari park. Now they are one week old, and they are beginning to open their eyes.
The park’s first white tigers arrived in 2009, and now the park is home to 12, including the little furry siblings.
There are only 200 white tigers in the wild, so people are happy that there are three more.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.