Batman Suit – level 1
A special effects experts makes a Batman cosplay suit. It has 23 working gadgets. Some of the examples it has are smoke bombs, a grapnel gun and a UV lamp.
The suit is 3D-printed, and formed around the man’s body. He is 208 centimetres tall in the suit.
The man gets a Guinness World Record for his suit. It has the most working gadgets on it.
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.