Beer Yoga – level 1
Beer yoga is an unusual activity. It starts in the US in 2013. It is not a typical class of yoga. People exercise. They also drink beer during the class.
Beer yoga is in different parts of the world. It is usually not popular for a long time. Then it gets popular quickly. A brewery in Cambodia starts beer yoga classes. One class costs eight dollars. One beer is in the price. 12 people can be in one class. Some people do not like yoga. They say that yoga is boring. Then they love beer yoga. They can meet with friends after work. They exercise and drink.
Beer yoga is not yoga for some people. It is true. People do it for fun.
Difficult words: typical (usual or normal), exercise (an activity which keeps people fit and healthy), brewery (a factory which makes beer).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos