Biggest Dinosaur – level 1
Here is news from Argentina. Scientists find some fossils. The bones are very old. They are the bones of dinosaurs. The bones are around 90 million years old.
The bones are important to the scientists. The bones are very big. There are a lot of them, too. Experts find some teeth, as well. The teeth can tell them what this animal ate.
Difficult words: scientist (clever person who is an expert in something), fossil (old bone that turned into rock), expert (person who knows a lot of about something).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Do you like dinosaurs?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos