Biggest Dinosaur – level 2
Scientists in Argentina discovered bones of one of the world’s largest dinosaurs. The fossils belonged to a sauropod and they are around 90 million years old.
The bones are important because of their size. There are a lot of them, too. Experts also found a lot of teeth from carnivorous animals. The experts will be able to learn what these animals ate. Much about their old ecosystem can be learned, as well.
The palaeontologists began to excavate last year. A ranch employee noticed the fossils first.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Do you like dinosaurs?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.