Blue Dogs in India – level 3
Contaminated waters on the outskirts of Mumbai, India are to blame for dogs turning blue in the affected areas. According to local media, factories making dye are releasing untreated waste into a local river.
An Indian vet said that the affected dogs get skin infections, irritation, itching, and hair loss. When the dogs lick their skin to remove the colour, it gets into their stomaches, resulting in loose motions, diarrhoea and susceptibility to digestive system-related diseases.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.