Boats Make Art – level 1
Boats make a line across Lake Geneva, Switzerland. They do this for an art project. They make a line across 59 kilometers. It is on the border between France and Switzerland.
The leader of the project says that the project shows that the border is stupid. He says that nobody wants to draw a line on the water.
Small and big boats are in the event. There are more than 250 boats in the event.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.