Bodies in a Truck – level 2
Police found 39 dead people in a truck in England. All of the people were Chinese, and some were men and some were women.
The driver of the truck was 25 years old, and the police arrested him. The police need time to find out who the dead people were. They also want to know what happened to them. The Belgian police help the English police because it seemed that the truck came from Belgium.
This is the biggest case for local English police in their history. They work hard to solve this crime. The British Prime Minister said that this case is shocking.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.