Boeing has problems with doors – level 1
The FAA is looking more closely at Boeing. It suggests checks on Boeing 737-900ER. There are bolt troubles with door plugs.
These worries come after a problem with an Alaska Airlines MAX 9 jet. An accident happens when the plane is in the air. Boeing stops 171 MAX 9 planes. The FAA advises airlines to check door plugs. Inspectors find problems with some planes. The 737-900ER is an older model. But it has a similar design to the MAX 9.
Boeing must explain many things. People worry about safety. The FAA says that safety is the most important thing in its inspections.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What steps is Boeing taking to address the concerns raised by the FAA regarding bolt troubles and door plug issues with their 737-900ER model?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.