Coffee Coca-Cola – level 3
Last week, Coca-Cola unveiled Coca-Cola with Coffee and Coca-Cola with Coffee Zero Sugar that will be available for sale in stores in the US.
Both drinks bring together a great Coca-Cola taste infused with Brazilian coffee and the Coca-Cola Coffee will be available in three signature flavors: dark blend, vanilla, and caramel. Its zero-sugar counterpart comes in dark blend and vanilla. +According to the brand director of Coca-Cola Trademark Brandan Strickland, Coca-Cola with coffee is a true hybrid innovation that provides the perfect solution for a mid-afternoon break. More than 50% of Coca-Cola drinkers and coffee loyalists enjoy both beverages on a regular basis, and many people are often torn between reaching for a soft drink or a coffee at 3 p.m. at work or school and now, they don´t need to leave Coca-Cola to get their coffee fix.
The US is the 50th market to launch Coca-Cola with Coffee; however, each country tailors the recipe and packaging to meet local tastes.
Difficult words: counterpart (a person or thing that has the same features or functions in a different place or situation), hybrid (a thing that is made by combining two different elements), loyalist (a person who shows constant support to someone or something).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.