Cooking Show in Space – Level 2
An astronaut onboard the International Space Station made her own cooking show while in space. She recorded herself cooking different dishes with food pouches and the tools available to her in space.
In one video, she made chicken with turmeric, mushrooms, brown rice, and peas. While she heated some food pouches in the food warmer, she opened other food pouches.
At the end of the video, she tried her dish, which she said was not bad for being made in space.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Do you think it is easy to cook in space?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.